Conditions of Enrolment
1. Parents and students must at all times:
- Positively support the College’s ethos, aims, ethical values and Christian beliefs.
- Fellowship in a local Church.
- Comply with the College’s rules, practices and policies as developed or amended from time to time.
2. Students must at all times:
- Be in good behaviour as to be a credit to the good name and reputation of the College.• Be in proper College uniform as directed by the College.
- Be punctual for school and other College activities.
3. Parents and students must follow the “Home School Agreement” found in the student diary.
4. Unless due to health issues or exceptional circumstances or prior approval given to the Principal or teachers, it is compulsory for students to:
- Attend classes.
- Attend College programs such as camps, sports carnivals and educational programs.
- Participate in the College’s physical education programs.
5. Parents authorise the College:
- To provide medical treatment to student when circumstances deem necessary.
- To call an ambulance if needed.
- To apply broad spectrum sunscreen purchased by the College.
- To check for head lice.
6. Parents acknowledge the right of the College to discipline students including cancelling a student’s enrolment, where, at the College’s discretion, it is appropriate to do so.
7. Parents acknowledge the right of the College to photograph students for school publications, website and various school promotions.
8. The parents/guardian signing this application to enrol the student is/are liable for fees and charges incurred in respect of that student, including debt collecting agency fees and solicitor costs should the account need to be placed in the hands of a debt collection agency. All fees are payable in advance on the first day of each term or as per communicated payment schedule.
- A current or new student’s admission for a new term may be refused if fees and charges are unpaid.
- Fees are subject to change by the College’s Council. Necessary notice and time will be givenprior to fee increase.
- A ten weeks notice of withdrawal of student must be communicated to the College in writing.
- Failure to do so will render parents/guardian liable for one term of tuition fees.